Saturday, July 15, 2006

Relay Blog Africa that Naopoppo felt


Relay Blog Africa that Naopoppo felt

Naomi Hsegawa will write 4th blog. My handle name is Naopopo. I’ll try my best.

I’ll write like this

1st chapter “Warm Heart of Peoople in Tanzania”
2nd chapter “Construction of Orphanage in Kenya”
3rd chapter “People in Kenya”

i'll write this blog for three days.

~Profile~
I entered Osaka University of foreign Studies in April 2003. In August 2004, for the first time I traveled Africa, Tanzania. In October 2004, I met Kyoko Onishi who was doing activity of Tumaini Nyumbani whose aim is to help for independent of AIDS patients in Kenya. In February and March, we went to Kenya to have a plot of orphanage and we made fence of that plot. From April 2005, Kyoko Onishi went Tokyo to work there so, I inherit the representative of this group, Tumaini Nyumbani. In September 2005, I went to Kenya with Tumaini members and built orphanage. In February and March, juniors went Kenya to build equipment of orphanage. From April 2007, we welcomed new members and continue our work actively.

No comments: