Saturday, July 15, 2006

Beginning2 Mio Yamasaki


First, MORNING.
So Second NOON.
then Last,NIGHT!!

NOON

It's amazing hot in noon.
more than 30℃、40、50!
If it's so hot, I can't cycle.But it is not so easy.
'If you stay under the tree,Snake will fall down! '
Don't get out of main road, or main is there!

So I cycle and cycle and cycle...

What do African people do???

They sit down,lay down,
under the tree, in front of their house,on the mat...
(of course some people working.)

They wake up early, and take a rest in the afternoon.

I called, welcomed many times.
[Welcome, welcome!
come on!
Would you like tea?
I'll introduce my family!
and so on.

and many people surround me.
Foreigner is eating mango.
Foreigner is drinking tea.
they look look look.
ask ask ask many questions.
sometimes just wisper.

It is a lot of fun, and greatful.
but, too much is stress.
someday, my stress was over capacity!!

OOooooooooooonooooooooooo!!!!!
Don't disturb meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!


but it was a chanse.
To notice that It is happy for me to enjoy anything!!
It is no use to make someone feel bad..

Just enjoy.
anytime, anywhere.

No comments: