Saturday, July 15, 2006

Africa and Coco


"What remind you of South Africa?"
Apartheid.
Lion!Elephant!Giraffe!
Diamond☆
Cape Town!
Dangerous place...
Drakensberg?!
National Park☆
Mediterranean Climate?
Developed Country in Africa.


Hello!
This is Coco.
I have received the baton from Naopoppo☆


I am a student at Hitotsubashi University in Tokyo.
I have lived in South Africa for 3 years when I was at high school.
And I returned to Japan 2 years ago.
There is unchangeable thoughts towards Africa.
I wish all people who read this blog to feel the distance between Africa and Japan closer.


~Africa and Coco~
It was 5 years ago that I first set my foot on Africa.
I had been a normal high school student in Japan.
And one day, I have heard of my dad's transfer to "South Africa".
I have never been in interested in Africa...
How can I live in Africa??
I left Tokyo with many uneasiness and hopes for Africa.


Johannesburg is a developed city.
It is not as developed as Tokyo.
There is no train.
It is hard to say there is a safe place.
But there is people, life and smile.


My handle name "coco" is given by my friend in South Africa.
I am going to introduce ”South African students" that I have experienced♪

No comments: