Saturday, July 15, 2006

Beginning!


I'm MIO YAMASAKI representitive JAYN.

I feel MORNING through Africa.

I wanna travel africa by bycicle to feel africa.

What!?
A cute(!?)girl cycle africa!?
amazing!crazy!no way!impossible!

I tried to make my dream true.
Many people gave me hands.

For half a year I was in africa.
Finaly,I cycled Kenya to Cape of Good Hope.

WHY??

Because everyday,it's got morning.
It is not as usual.
It is special.
This special happens every day!


I'd thought,Africa is too far.We are so different.
What is their pleasure?Is it fun for them,just sitting down just alive?
We never understand each other.

But it may be simple.
In Africa,
I saw people smiling,
singing,
dancing,
Walking with crying,
They live their life.

Every day it get morning.
even if we don't want to.
Sometimes it is not hoped.
But whenever, wherever, whatever.
Morning.

I felt morning, in Africa.
When I miss something, I remember Africa ,where I feel morning.

No comments: