Saturday, July 15, 2006

Enjoy Egypt



【Egypt in Africa】
I have a friend from Egypt.
When I was freshman,I live in Dormitory
and met Egyption,Amur.

My major is Swahili,
but swahili is spoken in mainly Kenya,Tanzania

and these countries belong to Sub-Sahara Africa.

On the other hand,surely Egypt is a country in Arica Continent,
but Egypt belong to North Africa differt from Sub-Sahara Africa
in languague,religion,cultural,economics

- the Sahara Desert divide Africa!!-

I was trouble to find common thing between
Egypt and "Swahili" through Africa,
so we didn't chat about Africa well.

*  *  *
【Visit Egypt】


I' visited Amar,friend of Amur.
He lived in Gizza,famous by Pylamid.

I did homestay,but daytime
I go to Cairo City alone because
he has to go University.

In his house,
many peole welcomed me.
They teach me Arabic
game,and even laughing me
for foreigner.

They might recognize me
as A FOREIGNER not PERSON.

So I was unwilling to
remeber their names.

I was afraid that
people in Egypt see me
as foreigner from rich
country.

*  *  *
【Not to trust Human】

I came not to trust human around me in Egypt.
I don't want to say anything.

Amar see me not as foreigner but as person.
He often asked me "Why didn't say anything?"
"Why aren't you happy?"

I who 19 year old,the first time for visiting abroad, can't answer clearly.
I just make smile on purpose and "habby".

The most shocking event was that I go out to watch movie with Amar'brother and his friend.
Thet payed for bus,movie,dinner instead of me.

After all,they required me 20 dollar.

In Egypt,

20 dollar.

I asked them "why so high cost?"
"I want to buy NIKE"

I thought Egypt is country
where people can buy "well-being" by money.

***
Go OYAMA

++

No comments: