Wednesday, September 20, 2006

3 things which is needed for prevention of AIDS

I thought and thought then I found 3 things are necessary for prevention
That is ・・・

1.Use Condom correctly
It’s not necessary to say but we should use condom ”correctly”
When men enter, men should already wear it.
In Jaoan, there are 300000 abortion per a year. 1 abotion per 2 minutes.
It is matter of us. Let’s take care.

2. Not doing Oral sex
it make HIV enter , also Chlamydia enter.
If we get Chlamydia, you might lose system of sex and you cannot bear child.
There are a lot of patients of Chlamydia. Chlamydia

3. Relationship between partner.
This is also important thing.
We should have chance to talk about Sextial transmitted disease.
Without discussing Life or disease, it’s not a good relationship.
Chlamydia

I separated with my boyfriend recently but I had such relation with him
I said him don’t do Oral sex and make sure to use condom.
He understood.

It’s a very important thing, I think.

Tomorrow, I will write about our activity at high school.

No comments: